Chief Data Officer
Successful global enterprises need to drive last mile decision making processes to stay ahead of the competition. Business problems tend to repeat themselves across different situations and in different countries. This demands a move from simply executing projects to creating analytics products, which leads to multiple questions:
• How do we identify use cases and design products?
• How do we mature products through the product lifecycle, continuously enhancing and adding features right from incubation?
• How can enterprises evolve classic BI products by ingesting AI insights & recommendations to improve the decision making?
• How can these products be created in an agile and scalable manner?
• And, most importantly, how do we overcome the adoption of Analytics Product obstacles and opportunities in Kimberly-Clark?
While the ideal solution might be some distance away, Kimberly-Clark's experiment on product management has some interesting answers for the community to benefit from Product Value Deliverables (PVD).